Reference: 06398 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 9 November 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 9 November 2016
This internationally renowned leader in their field are recruiting for several native level/fluent Czech speaking Accounts Receivable, Record-to-Report (R2R) Analysts due to the migration of financial & accounting services to their recently established EMEA Shared Service Centre in Central Manchester.
This is an unrivalled opportunity to get into the SSC at this early phase in their migration plans, as they continue to grow the centre over the coming years. As such, you'll have the opportunity to assist with the migration and help shape the processes followed in the years to come, with inevitable progression following in the near future.
Beyond this, you'll be responsible for:
- Credit analysis and reporting based on month end closure to reduce credit risk and bad debt, thus improving processes;
- month, quarter and year end closure, analysis and reporting;
- assist with audits, both internal and external;
- investigating client queries & working closely with the other accounting functions.
As such, we are looking for accounting or credit analyst/ AR analyst/ record-to-report (R2R) experience, with a preference for those working towards a recognised accounting qualification. Those who have worked with SAP are desirable and you should be able to use Pivot & V-Lookup tables for analysis and reporting purposes.
With very competitive salaries, new offices, the opportunity to grow with a huge global organisation and shape their future, this is a rare opportunity.
Excited? Apply today.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£27,000 to £28,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 3 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in last 4 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen