Reference: 07598 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 8 February 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 8 February 2019
What makes this company the right employer for you?
- This is a company with a superb standing in the financial services sector
- An independent company, they work with individuals providing guidance on a range of financial service areas such as investment guidance, pensions, mortgages and trusts
- You will be wanting a role to provide you the opportunity to grow and develop a successful career in the financial services sector
- The company offers tremendous opportunities for personal development (including study leave and paid exams for successful passes)
What type of person will really fit this role?
- Any role in the financial services industry requires someone to have a high attention to detail and an organised nature
- Previous administration experience in office environment is of significant benefit but graduate calibre individuals will also be highly suitable
- Naturally, you will be comfortable working with numbers throughout the day and will also have a strong ability to conduct research and analytical work
- Excellent communication skills will be needed to communicate effectively with clients and you will need to comfortable learning to support and guide individuals in respect of their personal financial decisions
That sounds like me! What next?
We're keen to have an informal conversation to discuss your career path and see if this aligns to the aims of our client. Please apply through this website and a consultant will come back to you in due course.
Park Street People Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 (£35,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- New role due to rapid company growth
- Option of permanent or contractor
- Hackney Central/London Fields location
- Great opportunity for those from a sales or debt collection background