Reference: 07364 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 29 August 2018
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 29 August 2018
An EMEA SSC for an international FMCG business, based in Frimley, are looking for Rebates Analysts with fluent French & Romanian and excellent level English to join their Customer Financial Services team within the Accounts Receivable department.
Please note that visas/EU citizenship are required - we will not provide sponsorship.
Ideally, you'll have varied accounting/financial experience and have worked with SAP or a similar ERP. You'll be responsible for supporting customers predominantly with financial queries regarding refunds and promotional discounts and issuing credit notes. You'll also be responsible for the budget for this part of the business.
They are looking for a team player, who thrives on communicating and interacting with others.
This is offered on an initial 4 month, temporary contract with chance of renewal.
This is a company that prides itself on a strong family history, intercompany relationships and their work with the local community and can offer many different career opportunities. They look after their staff and are offering a competitive salary plus a wide range of excellent benefits including onsite gym (with free classes every day), tennis courts, football pitch and pitch & putt golf.
If you are excited reading this and feel you have all of the attributes required, don't hesitate to apply today.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£21,000 to £24,000 + Benefits
- Huge potential for training and development (FS qualifications)
- Company embraces long-term growth to maximise potential of all employees
- Fantastic employee retention levels
£25,000 to £27,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time recipient of 'Best Workplace' in last 5 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
£21,500 to £33,300 + Benefits
- Brand new role due to rapid company growth
- Initial 12 month, temporary contract
- Hackney Central/London Fields location
- Great opportunity for those from a paralegal background