Reference: 06269 Job Type: Part-time Date Posted: 7 September 2016
Job Type: Part-time
Date Posted: 7 September 2016
We are looking for a part time Financial Capability Skills Advisor. You will be assisting in delivering professional support to a range of clients with complex needs to ensure that they can sustain their accommodation and thrive in their community. Based in Slough, you will enter into a challenging role which will involve a wide array of support functions.
Responsibilities within the role:
• Develop an outcome focused support plan with client.
• Provide information, advice and advocacy for clients.
• Undertake comprehensive needs and risk assessment so that the client’s Housing-related support needs are fully identified.
• Provide flexible support, including support in people’s homes and a variety of settings.
• Develop, maintain and coordinate effective working relationships with external agencies.
• Deliver on workshops using a variety of methods to engage, support and motivate young people.
The client group you will be responsible for will vary.
The successful candidate must have:
• Good working knowledge of homelessness, housing legislation and welfare benefits.
• Experience of working within a safeguarding framework.
• Prior experience of working / supporting vulnerable people or people with multiple complex needs.
• Knowledge of using a range of IT tools to carry out workload.
If this role is appealing to you and you are interested in finding out more information, please contact Sue on 01753 830706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do receive a high number of applications for our vacancies, so we are not always able to individually contact every applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, then we will not be processing your application further on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,000 to £27,000
- A global company who empower their staff to work in an innovative and collaborative way
- Working in a modern, light and airy building with good facilities and environment
- Great opportunity for long term development
£21,000 + Benefits
- Established company
- Industry training provided
- Competitive salary
- Friendly team
£23,000 to £25,000
- A forward thinking organisation based in the heart of Windsor
- A team focused ethos and an environment based on collaboration
- An organisation focused on excellence and learning