Reference: 07223 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 4 May 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 4 May 2018
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join the EMEA financial shared service centre for an international manufacturer with $6 billion annual revenue.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, you'll be a part of transactional reconciliation, closure and reporting of (AR/AP/GL) accounts on a monthly, quarterly & yearly basis.
Responsibilities include (although not limited to):
- Maintenance of financial records, month end journals, P&L reporting
- Reconciliations; investigation of discrepancies
- Monthly VAT returns; annual tax returns
- You should be driven and personable, with strong numeric and problem-solving qualities.
- You should have Excel reporting experience (pivots & v-lookup); SAP is desirable, but non-essential.
- US GAAP is desirable.
- Experience in an EMEA/European SSC (or BPO) is desirable.
- Examples of previous process improvements would be great.
- Ideally part-qualified or working towards a recognised qualification.
This is an opportunity to step up in your career and should be seen as a medium-long term opportunity (3 years minimum). People relocating within the UK or from mainland Europe are more than welcomed, but should note that a car will likely be necessary on a longer-term basis - those with a driving licence are therefore preferable!
The company prides itself on family values, a strong sense of inclusion and allowing individuals to gain exposure to other business areas. Set in the beautiful rural county of Gloucestershire in a modern office, this is a great long-term opportunity.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply