Reference: 07033 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 11 December 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 11 December 2017
Our client, a leading provider of language services are currently recruiting for a Finance Translator with German language skills to join their existing team on a permanent basis.
This role will involve translating a wide range of financial texts from German into English and therefore the role is likely to suit someone who has had previous finance industry exposure along with translation experience.
The ideal candidate will speak native level English combined with an excellent level of German and/or French, previous experience working with CAT tools, would be advantageous, however not essential as full training will be provided.
In return the company is offering an interesting and varied workload along with a competitive generous performance-related salary package.
For more information, or to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Unique opportunity within the translation industry
- Korean - English translations
- Chance to combine your industry experience with your love of languages
- Diverse multilingual working environment
£21,000 to £24,000 + Benefits
- Huge potential for training and development (FS qualifications)
- Company embraces long-term growth to maximise potential of all employees
- Fantastic employee retention levels
£20,500 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Established leader in their field
- Competitive starting salary plus company benefits
- Modern office and great company culture