Reference: 08858 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 2 November 2020
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 2 November 2020
Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, is currently looking for a Finance Manager to join their team in Cambridge.
This is a great opportunity to work for a pharmaceutical company who have created a centre of excellence and constantly focus on driving innovation and using cutting edge techniques in their science.
- Preparing budgets and forecasts as well as supporting the management teams with accurate reports and any additional financial assistance
- Organise and effectively communicate all quarter-end accounting tasks
- Co-ordinate sales rebates and credit notes as well as its related approvals
- Assist with internal and external audits by providing all necessary data and reports
- Ensure all financial processes are accurately monitored and compliant
- Previous experience as a Finance Manager particularly within the pharmaceutical sector or for a multinational company
- A qualification in accounting is essential
- Great knowledge of SAP, Hyperion or Anaplan is advantageous
- Strong Excel skills
- Self-starter individual with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and work effectively to prioritize tasks
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£29,400 to £37,050 + Benefits