Reference: 06765 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 25 July 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 25 July 2017
Financial Manager – Permanent
You will be joining an entrepreneurial, international business with exciting growth plans as a Finance Manager with long term career progression prospects – taking on the responsibilities of all financial record-keeping, you will manage the financial responsibilities of the company.
From monitoring new and existing customer credit-worthiness, communicating Aged Debt Analysis to relevant individuals, chasing outstanding debt, creating invoices, updating SAGE and allocating payments. You will hold the ability to enforce stops to orders for delinquent accounts and you will be aware of the financial state of all accounts.
- Debt analysis and collection.
- Credit checks across accounts.
- Purchase invoicing.
- Management accounts.
- Working with Sage / ERP systems.
- Maintenance of financial records.
- Process and system improvements.
The ability to multi-task across different fields and with a background in project accounting within the construction sector is essential. You will have an astute mind for financial records and account assessment. A firm but consummate professional, you will be comfortable following up with clients on financial issues.
This global enterprise is a hub of ingenuity, located near Reading it is commutable from various locations.
For more information on all of our job vacancies as well as recruitment advice, please follow Park Street People on our Facebook and Twitter pages. We are only the click of a button away. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£28,000 to £31,000 + Benefits
London - City
- Award winning business with inspirational and driven leader
- Work in a focused and dedicated finance team
- Fast growing company with multiple offices across the UK and US
Negotiable + Benefits
- Responsibility for month end closure and reporting tasks
- Opportunity to step up into this role, with support both above and below you
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and dynamic EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover