Reference: 06785 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 24 July 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 24 July 2017
Finance Associate | Permanent
A leading Pharmaceutical company based in Middlesex is currently looking to recruit an ambitious Finance Associate to join their growing Finance department.
With this role comes great scope and potential for personal development, we are looking for target driven finance professionals that can streamline and continually improve processes.
- Responsible for supporting the UK, Ireland and Europe in regards to credit control, accounts payable, travel and expense and general finance activities.
- You will hold a consultative stance and be very visible within the organisation – explaining policies and acting as the subject matter expert regarding the AP process.
- There is a small element of Accounts Payable in regards to the day to day processing however your main focus will be providing an advisory service to the wider business.
- Providing training and guidance across the business on new and existing systems and processes.
- Presenting proposed changes and system enhancements to the senior management team.
This role could offer development opportunities leading into a Finance Business Partner for the right candidate. This opportunity would suit someone who thrives on working to deadlines and is extremely customer focused.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills – confident in presenting to senior management level.
- Relevant Finance experience in a Commercial setting.
- Training of non finance manager on travel and expenses policy and other finance topics
- Previous experience using an ERP or Planning and Reporting tool.
- Willingness to learn and develop within a Finance career.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,000 to £25,000
- Shift pattern including nights
- Working on cutting edge clinical research
- Long term career development opportunities
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company
- Strategic senior regulatory affairs role for EU
- Working in conjunction with global stakeholders
- Dynamic and positive company growing consistently year-on-year