Reference: 06717 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 6 June 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 6 June 2017
Finance and Accounting Analyst – Temporary c.6 months
A leading Pharmaceutical company based in Middlesex is currently looking to recruit a driven Finance & Accounting Analyst to join their Finance department. We are seeking talented individuals who can be immediately available and are ready to hit the ground running with this temporary contract.
- Aiding budget holders and internal customers to ensure they manage their expenditure within budget parameters.
- Creating reports in both Excel and other tools – providing commentary and analysis as and when required.
- Working closely with the Finance Shared Service Centre / external suppliers to resolve issues – handling Invoice and Payment queries, monitoring and resolving blocked or delayed payments.
- Ensuring invoices are paid correctly by managing the accounts payable process alongside supporting Purchase Orders and Accounts Payable.
- Providing support for Finance projects and events.
Skills and knowledge:
- Exceptional excel and IT skills – with the ability to implement new reporting and planning tools.
- Life science or pharmacy degree or relevant experience.
- Analytically minded individual.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£33,000 to £37,000
- Fantastic career development
- Joining a leading pharmaceutical company
- Professional, friendly and fast faced team.
£25,000 to £26,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual and international shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 3 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 4 years
- Excellent facilities including 24/7 gym, tennis courts and football pitch
£20,000 to £22,000 + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to join a world-class organisation
- Suitable for Accounts Payable Analysts
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover