Reference: 08954 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 19 February 2021
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 19 February 2021
Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, are currently looking for a Senior Finance Associate to join their team in Cambridge. This is an initial temporary contract for 12 months with views to extensions.
This role will commence on a remote basis but will require the successful candidate to be office based once lockdown conditions are relaxed.
This is a great opportunity to work for a pharmaceutical company who have created a centre of excellence and constantly focus on driving innovation and using cutting edge techniques in their science.
- This role is heavily focused around managing sales rebates processes (using contract and pricing systems)
- Ensuring sales reporting is 100% accurate across all periods
- Adhering to sales agreements and are kept updated within various systems
- Supporting quarterly Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) sign offs and internal controls
- Exposure to sales rebate processes in a global company is of significant benefit
- Experience of working in the pharmaceutical sector is preferred but not essential
- A qualification in accounting is essential (part qual)
- Knowledge of SAP, Business Objects or Vistex is useful
- Strong Excel skills
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and work effectively to prioritize tasks
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£26,000 to £29,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual and international environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 2016 winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category and ranked for the past 5 years
- Plenty of scope for contract renewal/ permanent roles
Negotiable + Benefits
- Graduate opportunity for those looking to gain experience in international company
- Flexibility to work remotely in the UK
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover
- Established company based in Amersham
- Competitive salary
- Ideal for someone looking to progress their career