Reference: 06624 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 24 May 2017
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 24 May 2017
This is an excellent opportunity for a Final Signatory to join a global pharmaceutical company based in West London. You will be joining a global team contributing towards numerous departments. Using your experience within ABPI codes of practice, as a Medical or Scientific Advisor you will contribute your final signatory skills.
Key responsibilities as Final Signatory
- Review internal and external documents
- Ensure accuracy of scientific content for company compliance
- Copy approval for promotional material
- Utilising the ZINC system for copy approval
- Liaise with sales and marketing team, assisting with product launches
- Develop[ operational plans for the company branding
- Support and maintain SOPs
- Pharmaceutical Degree
- Final Signatory
- ABPI Code of practice
- Copy Approval
- Experience within Oncology and Haematology
- ZINC system experience
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35.00 to £40.00 per hour
- Joining a leading pharmaceutical company.
- An initial 12 month contract.
- Travelling to UK sites.
- Full monitoring responsibilities.
£400.00 to £450.00 per hour
- Global pharmaceutical company
- 12-month contract
- Quality Management Systems
- Quality and Compliance
£11.00 to £11.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical company.
- Joining a busy, professional department.
- Excellent temporary 6 month opportunity.