Reference: 07340 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 13 August 2018
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 13 August 2018
This is the EMEA shared service centre for a globally recognised leader in the FMCG industry. Due to internal movement, we are looking for a native level/fluent English speaker to join their Customer Exports team. You will be responsible for the oversight of international exports, working with customers and distributors in the Middle East and African markets to ensure accurate customers documentation to allow for timely delivery of goods. You should therefore have a background in international logistics/ shipping/ exports.
You will be responsible for a number of distributors within your designated region and will therefore have excellent, friendly and professional communication skills and we are looking for exportation paperwork/documentation experience.
Not only will you possess these qualities, you must be a native level/ fluent speaker of Russian, with business fluent English. Please note that you must have an EU ID/passport or UK work visa - we will not provide sponsorship.
This opportunity is offered on an initial temporary, 9 month contract, with high chance of renewal.
The client are based in Frimley, Surrey, so will either live or be willing to relocate to within commuting distance (including trains to Farnborough Main, North and Frimley stations from Reading, Guildford, Woking and SW London; company shuttle bus from there).
You should be a team player and truly enjoy communicating and interacting with others. You'll want to prove yourself within a company which can offer many different directions for you to go in and really boost your career. Not only will they look fantastic on your CV, you'll likely not want to leave for years due to their friendly environment, excellent benefits and extremely competitive salary.
If you are excited reading this and feel you have all of the attributes required, don't hesitate to apply today.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £30,000
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You're looking to work in a global project team, helping to deliver a best-in-class ERP solution
- You love working with data (advanced Excel skills are essential)
- You're able to commute to Reading on a daily basis
£25,000 to £27,000
- Multilingual and international shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 5 years
- Excellent facilities including 24/7 gym, tennis courts and football pitch
£9.00 to £10.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Ideal role for someone looking for a fast-paced administration role for the next 2 months
- Working in a driven and focused team
- Good transport links from Reading and surrounding area
- Get exposure to working in a head office environment