Reference: 09537 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 24 January 2022
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 24 January 2022
This is an exciting opportunity for an Export Account Manager to join a luxury retail company, based near Windsor. You will play a key part in managing existing and new Export Distributors worldwide ensuring company’s sales and profitability are maximised.
This role will be office-based and any candidates applying must be willing to work in their office (no remote working is available for this role). Full Covid 19 precautions are in operation and will be talked through prior to submission.
The successful Export Account Manager will be responsible for a range of activities including:
- Overseeing and liaising with all export accounts to ensure trading terms, pricing and targets as well as resolving any queries that may arise
- Creating business strategies for each distributor in line with gross sales targets
- Assisting Logistics Provider in all operational requirements for the distributors ensuring order are processed smoothly
- Forecasting stock requirements and confirm production plans are in line with account projections
This role would suit a candidate looking to build on their existing Export Account Management experience. Additionally, an understanding of consumer goods business would be highly beneficial for this role. Proven expertise in Microsoft Excel at Advanced level and SAP are essential.
Our client offers a competitive starting salary and a friendly working environment. If you would like to be considered for this vacancy, please apply though this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35,000 to £40,000
- Globally recognised travel company
- Competitive salary
- Role development opportunities
£25,000 to £28,000
- Well-established international medical devices company
- A team oriented and forward thinking company
- Competitive salary
£21,000 to £22,000
- Great role for work/life balance
- Globally recognisable brand name
- Working in an appealing industry sector
- Varied and busy, customer service role