Reference: 07410 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 1 October 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 1 October 2018
This hire is within a fast-paced business with strong corporate values which the whole team follows and believes in.
Working in a small to medium sized office (approximately 40 staff), you'll form part of a 12 person logistics team, taking control of export processes to non-EU countries (from an on-site bonded warehouse).
You will be confident understanding UK export documentation processes (including use of the National Export System (NES) and HMRC Intrastat reporting).
As this company manufacturers dual use products, this is a regulated environment for compliance purposes. You will work closely with the US compliance team to ensure all individual country requirements for compliance are taken into consideration (including sanctions and embargoes).
As an excellent fitting profile, you will be a confident export professional demonstrating strong awareness of all documentation processes but also a keen understanding of compliance and reporting.
Based near a train station on the outskirts of Reading, this role is commutable from locations such as Reading, Newbury, Bracknell, Basingstoke, Maidenhead and Ascot. Please apply via this website to be considered for this role.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£24,000 to £26,000 + Benefits
- Friendly, professional export administration role
- Dynamic and driven team in a global business
- Good transport links
- Role covers EMEA territory
£20,000 to £21,000
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused administration position
- You enjoy working in purchasing
£8.00 to £8.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Ideal role for someone looking for a fast-paced administration role during the summer
- Working in a driven and focused team
- Good transport links from Reading and surrounding area
- Get exposure to working in a head office environment