Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 10 May 2017
- Friendly, professional export administration role
- Dynamic and driven team in a business
- Good transport links
Our Reading-based client is an internationally recognised brand name. They are looking to recruit an Export Administrator to join a busy and diverse team.
Ideal experience will see you having had exposure to managing customers orders within an export team that would include dealing with shipping documentation and being able to check warehouse and freight forwarding schedules. All backgrounds will be considered although those with previous export administration experience will be fast tracked. You will be responsible for handling customer enquiries, processing orders, chasing up orders and liaising with warehouse and credit control ensuring smooth delivery of products to the client.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large established company in a busy and varied position. The salary for this role is around £20-23K. Based near a train station on the outskirts of Reading, this role is commutable from locations such as Reading, Newbury, Bracknell, Basingstoke, Maidenhead and Ascot. Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for this specific vacancy.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £21,000 + Benefits
- Globally recognisable brand name
- Working in an appealing indsutry sector
- Company offers unparalleled benefits package
- Varied and busy role
- Great role for work / life balance
£17,000 to £19,000
- Inspiring international company based near to Reading
- Straightforward commute by car, train or bus
- Company provides a very healthy work / life balance (35 hours per week)
- Fast moving, busy and varied role
- Excellent 2nd / 3rd job opportunity
- 6 month FTC