Reference: 08258 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 14 May 2019
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 14 May 2019
We are looking for an Expenses Administrator/Clerk to join the EMEA financial shared service centre for an international manufacturer with $6 billion annual revenue.
This is offered on a 9 month, fixed term contract.
You will be assisting with the payment and processing of internal company expense claims, ensuring that employees are reimbursed in line with company policy and in a timely manner.
We would look for someone with experience ideally with payments, payroll, or of course expenses, but it would equally be good for graduate level candidates.
This is a lovely opportunity for those who have perhaps studied accounting/finance at degree or CIMA/AAT etc; those with other accounting experience looking to move into a different area; those with a small amount of experience to move into a long-sighted business that will allow you to diversify in the future.
- You should be driven and personable, with strong numeric and problem-solving qualities.
- Basic Excel is required; SAP is desirable, but non-essential.
- Experience in an EMEA/European SSC (or BPO) is desirable.
- Most importantly, you should have a good attitude and willingness to learn!
The company prides itself on family values, a strong sense of inclusion and allowing individuals to gain exposure to other business areas. Set in the beautiful rural county of Gloucestershire in a modern office, this is a great long-term opportunity.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Graduate opportunity for those looking to gain experience in international company
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover