Reference: 06343 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 12 October 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 12 October 2016
Executive Assistant to CEO - Permanent
We are currently working with an established business entrepreneur and are looking for a unique individual who will be able to support our client in their business ventures.
This role will include supporting the CEO across multiple businesses, dealing with Investors and clients of all levels in his absence. The successful candidate will hold a strong understanding of business processes coupled with the ability to support on a private level.
- Diary management, travel arrangements and personal administration for the CEO.
- Ad-hoc duties; such as liaison with other offices and office service providers, dealing with deliveries.
- Meeting arrangements / co-ordination both internal and external etc.
- Expense monitoring, filing and managing.
- General office administration and management.
- Taking meeting minutes as and when required.
- Previous Private PA/EA experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Proactive and flexible coupled with good problem solving skills.
This role would suit a candidate with strong administration skills alongside excellent organisational skills. You will be an excellent communicator and have the ability to prioritise your workload. If you would like to apply please do so via this website.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £28,000 + Benefits
- Well known brand
- Competitive salary, bonus and ongoing internal training
£10.01 to £12.00 per hour
- New administrative role supporting team Manager
- Full time - temp on-going role
- Central town location
£19,000 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Established leader in their field
- Competitive starting salary plus company benefits
- Modern office and great company culture