Reference: 06546 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 10 February 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 10 February 2017
Executive Administrator – Temporary
A growing Pharmaceutical company based in Berkshire is seeking a dynamic Executive Administrator to join their business in a busy, professional team on a temporary basis.
In joining at this rapid period of growth your main focus will be to provide personal administrative support to executive staff alongside other office management duties.
- You will be responsible for providing support on an office-wide basis along with supporting the CEO.
- Answering telephone calls, transferring to appropriate departments with efficient message taking.
- Booking travel, accommodation and transfers both within the UK and internationally.
- Extensive diary management, meeting and appointment organisation.
- Providing administrative support to IT team.
- Supplier and office management – maintaining stationery supply and equipment.
Skills and knowledge:
- Previous pharmaceutical work experience.
- Strong organisational, administrative and analytical skills.
- Excellent computer skills; sound working knowledge of MS Office.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail / extremely efficient and organised.
- Additional language skills – desirable.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£9.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Fast and dynamic environment
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Award winning company
- Progression and development opportunities
- Adapting to various roles when required
£8.00 to £9.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Exciting technology vendor in Slough, Berkshire
- Superb opportunity from a stock management background looking to move into a head office environment
- Initial three month temporary contract with possible extensions (flexibility is required)
£20,000 to £21,000
- Great role for work/life balance
- Globally recognisable brand name
- Working in an appealing industry sector
- Company offers unparalleled benefits package
- Varied and busy role