Reference: 06546 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 10 February 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 10 February 2017
Executive Administrator – Temporary
A growing Pharmaceutical company based in Berkshire is seeking a dynamic Executive Administrator to join their business in a busy, professional team on a temporary basis.
In joining at this rapid period of growth your main focus will be to provide personal administrative support to executive staff alongside other office management duties.
- You will be responsible for providing support on an office-wide basis along with supporting the CEO.
- Answering telephone calls, transferring to appropriate departments with efficient message taking.
- Booking travel, accommodation and transfers both within the UK and internationally.
- Extensive diary management, meeting and appointment organisation.
- Providing administrative support to IT team.
- Supplier and office management – maintaining stationery supply and equipment.
Skills and knowledge:
- Previous pharmaceutical work experience.
- Strong organisational, administrative and analytical skills.
- Excellent computer skills; sound working knowledge of MS Office.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail / extremely efficient and organised.
- Additional language skills – desirable.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £22,000
- Busy fast paced internal sales role
- Professional environment
- Central location
£12,000 to £12,500 + Benefits
- School hours, part time role
- £12,500 salary (at 19/20 personal allowance limit)
- Monday to Friday; 9am to 3pm (30 mins lunch)
- Parking available
- Fast paced admin role
£9.00 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Great location to commute to by car or public transport
- Perfect role for someone who is looking to work part time hours on a consistent basis
- Fluent (native) Spanish speaker required