Reference: 06318 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 3 October 2016
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 3 October 2016
Events/ Marketing Executive – 3/4 Months Temp
A Global Pharmaceutical company based in Middlesex is currently looking to recruit a dynamic Events/ Marketing Executive on an initial 3-4 month temporary contract. We are seeking talented individuals who are ready to hit the ground running and would thrive in joining this fast paced commercial operations team.
- Managing the logistics for multiple events and meetings at one time.
- Acting as a liaison for various stakeholders – both internal and external.
- Booking travel, accommodation and transfers both within the UK and internationally.
- Extensive diary management – coordinating interview process with hiring managers, HR, external suppliers and candidates.
- Processing purchase orders, requests for payments, invoices and new vendor requests.
- Providing administrative support to field based teams and teams across several business units.
- Generating meeting documents for distribution to Health Care Professionals and originating job bags within electronic copy approval systems within approved timescales.
Skills and knowledge:
- Prior experience in the Pharmaceutical or Medical industry would be advantageous for this role.
- Previous experience of managing events / meetings and interacting with customers.
- Strong working knowledge of the ABPI and IPHA Codes of Conduct.
- Excellent computer skills; sound working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Oracle and ZINC.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail / extremely efficient and organised.
If this role is appealing to you and you would like to find out more, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today.
We do receive a large number of applications for our vacancies and regret that we are not always able to respond to each one individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, we will not be progressing further with your application on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £30,000
£26,000 to £32,000
£40,000 to £45,000