Reference: 09047 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 26 April 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 26 April 2021
Why would you want to take on the challenge of this role?
- This is a role perfectly suited to an events professional who has a high attention to detail and is meticulously organised and methodical in their approach to work
- You will love the fact that you'll work in a beautiful rural location which naturally requires your own transport to get to work
What does the role entail?
- As an Event Registration Manager, you will take ownership of the attendance of all delegates attending events organised by our client
- You will oversee written content for delegates invites
- Send invitations and liaise with delegates regarding any queries that may arise
- Ensure all pre-event registrations are completed and processed in a timely manner
- Coordinate travel and accommodation logistics when necessary
What type of person will really fit this role?
- Someone who is a born-planner; this is a vital role in the overall success of the events our client runs and it requires a diligent and hard working character who strives to get the maximum out of every working day
- Exposure to platforms such as Salesforce and e-touches would be highly beneficial
- Excellent written skills required
- Excellent communication skills will be needed to communicate effectively with the delegates of their events; strong writing skills are also crucial to possess
- You will be a natural problem solver and someone who relishes working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
Park Street People Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£14.00 to £15.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Excellent opportunity to develop your Marketing career
- Contract role with potential for progression
£20,000 to £24,000
- Fast growing company with great multinational clients
- Great training and career development offered
- Opportunity to develop a career in customer insight/research