Reference: 09058 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 12 May 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 12 May 2021
This is an exciting opportunity for an Events Manager to join an established company based near Henley. As the Events Manager, you will be responsible for managing the events from end to end from initial client engagement to event delivery, ensuring the event runs within budget at all times.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the seamless delivery of high quality events
- Taking responsibility for the organisation, setup and smooth running of each event
- Ensuring the event is delivered on time and to budget
- Managing and coordinating suppliers and event logistics (venue, accommodation, staffing, catering, travel, speakers, sponsors, accreditation)
- A proven track record as an Events Manager, ideally with experience of educational events
- Ideally pharmaceutical, medical or scientific industry knowledge
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workflow
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have valid driving licence and own transport
To apply, or to find out more, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £35,000
- Team focused and collaborative environment
- Innovative business with great developmental potential
- Customer focused role where you will take ownership of your work