Reference: 08516 Job Type: Temp-to-Perm Date Posted: 30 October 2019
Job Type: Temp-to-Perm
Date Posted: 30 October 2019
Events Intern – Paid
Fantastic opportunity awaits a dynamic, proactive Events Intern in a business that is forward-thinking and provides a great platform for employees who are looking to make a difference with their work.
This is an ongoing paid internship, with the potential of transitioning into a permanent role.
This role will be focusing on supporting the Events Director with co-ordinating across their Academy and Annual Meeting programs.
- Acting as first point of call for all event enquires.
- Assisting with research of venues and liaising with suppliers such as; catering, transport and housing, social programs and transportation.
- Supporting management with online event programs and general information
- Help assist with creation and distribution of course materials, working with designers and printers
- Liaising with sponsoring companies and providing administrative tasks as and when required.
- Must hold exceptional communication skills both written and spoken.
- You will be a confident user of all MS Office Package, websites and databases.
- Hold excellent time management skills and a good eye for detail.
- Able to provide a cover letter to support your application.
- Experience in events/or with medical professions.
Due to the location, parking is not always available.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£24.00 to £30.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Award winning technology solutions company
- Team focused environment, with an emphasis on innovative marketing campaigns
- Playing a key part in demand generation campaigns