Reference: 08567 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 9 December 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 9 December 2019
An exciting opportunity awaits a dynamic and proactive Events Assistant in a business that is forward-thinking and provides a great platform for employees who are looking to make a difference with their work. In this role, you will be focusing on supporting the Events Director with all academic and training events.
- Assisting with research of venues and liaising with suppliers such as; catering, transport and housing, social programs and transportation.
- Liaising with sponsoring companies and providing administrative tasks as and when required.
- Preparing documentation; including any pre-event preparation work, such as contracts, in conjunction with the Event Director.
- Working alongside the Events Director to identify new business opportunities and new marketing strategies
- Ideally, a degree in a similar area as well as relevant experience
- Must hold exceptional communication skills both written and spoken.
- You will be a confident user of all MS Office Package, websites and databases.
- Hold excellent time management skills and a good eye for detail.
- Able to provide a cover letter to support your application.
Due to the location, parking is not always available.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Henley on Thames
- Small, unique events company based in a beautiful rural location
- Working with industry leaders for UK wide events
- Ideal opportunity for an organised and efficient individual
£23,000 to £25,000
- Shift pattern including nights
- Working on cutting edge clinical research
- Long term career development opportunities