Reference: 07596 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 8 February 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 8 February 2019
Why would you want to take on the challenge of this role?
- As an Event Delegate Manager, you will take ownership of the attendance of all delegates attending events organised by our client
- This is a role perfectly suited to an events professional who has a high attention to detail and is meticulously organised and methodical in their approach to work
- You will love the fact that you'll work in a beautiful rural location which naturally requires your own transport to get to work
- Taking responsibility for event attendance, you will be happy to travel to UK wide events with occasional international travel as and when required
What type of person will really fit this role?
- Someone who is a born-planner; this is a vital role in the overall success of the events our client runs and it requires a diligent and hard working character who strives to get the maximum out of every working day
- Exposure to platforms such as Salesforce and e-touches would be highly beneficial
- Excellent communication skills will be needed to communicate effectively with the delegates of their events; strong writing skills are also crucial to possess
- You will be a natural problem solver and someone who relishes working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
That sounds like me! What next?
We're keen to have an informal conversation to discuss your career path and see if this aligns to the aims of our client. Please apply through this website and a consultant will come back to you in due course.
Park Street People Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Keywords: delegates, delegate manager, event delegates, registration manager, event manager, event coordinator, event marketing, event attendance, henley, marlow, maidenhead, high wycombe
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35,000 to £45,000
- Leading pharmaceutical services business
- Great team focused working environment
- Working on behalf of globally renowned pharmaceutical businesses
- A mix of office & home based working