Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 8 February 2019
- Small, unique events company based in a beautiful rural location
- Working with industry leaders for UK wide events
- Ideal opportunity for an organised and efficient individual used to managing delegate attendance
Why would you want to take on the challenge of this role?
- As an Event Delegate Manager, you will take ownership of the attendance of all delegates attending events organised by our client
- This is a role perfectly suited to an events professional who has a high attention to detail and is meticulously organised and methodical in their approach to work
- You will love the fact that you'll work in a beautiful rural location which naturally requires your own transport to get to work
- Taking responsibility for event attendance, you will be happy to travel to UK wide events with occasional international travel as and when required
What type of person will really fit this role?
- Someone who is a born-planner; this is a vital role in the overall success of the events our client runs and it requires a diligent and hard working character who strives to get the maximum out of every working day
- Exposure to platforms such as Salesforce and e-touches would be highly beneficial
- Excellent communication skills will be needed to communicate effectively with the delegates of their events; strong writing skills are also crucial to possess
- You will be a natural problem solver and someone who relishes working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
That sounds like me! What next?
We're keen to have an informal conversation to discuss your career path and see if this aligns to the aims of our client. Please apply through this website and a consultant will come back to you in due course.
Park Street People Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Keywords: delegates, delegate manager, event delegates, registration manager, event manager, event coordinator, event marketing, event attendance, henley, marlow, maidenhead, high wycombe
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £35,000 + Benefits
- High growth tech company
- Company partners with businesses from startups to global giants
- Ideally suited to a detail-orientated sales operations professional, used to working in the IT sector
£21,000 to £24,000 + Benefits
- A leader in their field
- Good training and development
- A supportive working environment
£25,000 to £27,000
- Working for well known retail technology brands
- Chance to work on innovative multi-channel content and design
- Be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team