Reference: 06258 Job Type: Part-time Date Posted: 2 September 2016
Job Type: Part-time
Date Posted: 2 September 2016
Part-time Events Coordinator
This is a part-time, permanent role that is based in Windsor. You will be working between 15 - 20 hours per week in a well established events business as part of a small friendly team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing first class event support to senior staff.
- Researching via internet and phone to source high profile speakers for local and regional events and conferences.
- Responsible for managing the events administration cycle from initial liaison with the venue to post event follow up.
- Liaising with potential Delegates and answering queries and booking confirmations.
You will be a confident communicator who enjoys working in a busy and varied role as part of a close knit team. Strong admin and event support are pre-requisite for this role.
For further information please call Sue on: 01753 830 706 or e-mail email@example.com
We do receive a high number of applications for our vacancies so we are not always able to individually contact every applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, then we will not be processing your application further on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£10.00 per hour
- Close knit team based in central Windsor
- 9 hours per week with potential to grow over time
- Varied role covering Internet research and administration
£40,000 to £45,000
- Excellent career progression
- Working across EMEA
- Some international travel
- Medical industry