Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 12 June 2017
- Excellent opportunity to work with an European Client base
- Great chance to utilise and develop existing language skills
- Working with a fantastic sales team to expand and grow with European focus
An exciting opportunity for a fluent Spanish, Italian and English speaking candidates in the capacity of a Sales Executive has opened up in an innovative and forward- thinking business based near Reading. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, high-achievement-oriented individual who wants a role where they have the ability to learn and succeed in the fast paced field of sales.
The role is with an immediate start where you will be working between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm. This opportunity offers a generous basic salary and on targeted earnings.
- To prospect, negotiate, and close sales of surplus industrial equipment listed by clients.
- Generating new business through cold calling and lead generation.
- Working with the pre-existing database to qualify leads, identify and target clients.
- Account management – maintaining and developing existing client relationships.
- Native level Spanish OR Italian.
- A background in sales and new business development is essential.
- You will be a confident user of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other Microsoft packages.
- Hold strong customer service skills and have an excellent telephone manner.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £23,000 (£11,000.00 OTE)
- Great training and development
- Long-term temp opportunity
- Fluent Dutch speaker
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team
£10.00 to £11.50 per hour
- Recognisable, global leader in the market
- Varied and fast-paced German speaking lead gen role
- Looking for someone enthusiastic and passionate about liaising successful with prospective customers
£25,000 to £28,000 (£45,000.00 OTE)
- Award-winning disruptive cloud HCM provider