Reference: 06567 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 24 February 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 24 February 2017
European Sales Executive - French + Italian
An exciting opportunity for a fluent French and Italian speaker in the capacity of a Sales Executive has opened up in an innovative and forward- thinking business based near Bracknell. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, high-achievement-oriented individual who wants a role where they have the ability to learn and succeed in the fast paced field of sales.
The role is with an immediate start where you will be working between the hours of 8am-5pm. This opportunity offers a generous basic salary and on targeted earnings.
- To prospect, negotiate, and close sales of surplus industrial equipment listed by clients.
- Generating new business through cold calling and lead generation.
- Working with the pre-existing database to qualify leads, identify and target clients.
- Account management – maintaining and developing existing client relationships.
- Native level French or Italian with a second European language.
- A background in sales and new business development is essential.
- You will be a confident user of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other Microsoft packages.
- Hold strong customer service skills and have an excellent telephone manner.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £25,000
- Excellent opportunity to work with an European Client base
- Great chance to utilise and develop existing language skills
- Working with a fantastic sales team to expand and grow with European focus
£24,000 to £26,000 (£50,000.00 OTE)
- Marketing driven sales role
- Promoting premium paid solutions to free, existing users
- You want to thrive in a fun and competitive, yet team oriented environment
- You'll have a great sense of humour and will be a real people person who's full of energy and positivity
£30,000 to £35,000 + Benefits
- Great sales opportunity.
- Fantastic career growth.
- Excellent company.
- Professional, friendly, fast paced team.