Reference: 06305 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 27 September 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 September 2016
We are looking for a European Product Manager for a US owned, global manufacturer of IT, security and office hardware within their Aylesbury-based EMEA shared service centre.
This role sits in the marketing department and is reporting directly to the EU Director of Marketing. However, it should be not be viewed as a Product Marketing Manager - whilst the marketing experience of go-to-market strategies is important, it is of equal importance that you will be working very closely with the internal and field sales teams to drive strategic sales plans, partnering with end B2B and B2C resellers and driving profit margins. You will also have responsibility for financial analysis and reporting of P&L.
Given their product range, you should have experience with IT/tech hardware or something similar (note - not software), with a mixture of B2B and B2C consumer goods experience.
Owing to the European nature of the role, German or French (followed by Spanish or Italian) foreign languages and particularly a knowledge of those markets are very much desirable.
The office can be reached by car from locations around Bucks and public transport from central and north-west London, High Wycombe, Bicester or Milton Keynes. Relocation is welcomed, but not supported financially.
The company offer a competitive salary and bonus structure and more importantly, the chance to grow with an internationally recognised company with a number of partnered brands within the same SSC, with whom you'll have the opportunity to gain exposure and move into other business areas in the future. They also have a great company culture (proven by Glassdoor) and benefits that you'd expect of any company of this size.
Don't miss out; apply today.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today. Due to a high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £40,000
- Must have own transport due to location.
- Joining an innovative business.
- Excellent opportunity to develop your marketing career.
- EMEA exposure.
£55,000 to £60,000 + Benefits
- Setting and implementing marketing plans on new prescription products
- Company has an ambitious rapid growth plan.
- Take project lead ownership
- Research driven organisation with a people centric bias
- Working in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
£50,000 to £60,000
- Work within a close-knot thriving team
- Assist launch a new product in September
- Become and integral member over the 6 months, driving revenue leads.
- Fun, vibrate office, great working culture