Reference: 07548 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 15 January 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 15 January 2019
A multilingual speaker is required to work for an established company in Oxford as a Customer Service Advisor. Working in a small and friendly multilingual team, you will be responsible for providing support to both new and existing customers.
As a Customer Support Advisor you will be a team player, responsible for communicating with customers by phone and in writing, registering customer details and maintaining records. In addition you will receive and process orders and support in the handling of returned orders and the raising credit notes.
The ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills and be fluent in English as well as another European language. Danish, Dutch or German language skills would be of particular interest, however all European language skills will be considered. Full training will be provided and the role offers a competitive salary, along with a range of company benefits too.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£21,000 + Benefits
- Established company
- Industry training provided
- Competitive salary
- Friendly team
£23,000 to £27,000
- A global company who empower their staff to work in an innovative and collaborative way
- Working in a modern, light and airy building with good facilities and environment
- Great opportunity for long term development
£18,000 to £23,000
- Team focused and collaborative environment
- Innovative business with great developmental potential
- A varied and engaging role where you will really take ownership of your work