Reference: 06549 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 13 February 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 13 February 2017
We are recruiting for a European Accountant for the London Headquarter of this international logistics services provider, operating in over 100 countries globally.
Due to the promotion of an existing team member, a vacancy has arisen for an accountant within the finance team of a huge, American-owned, international entity, with an annual turnover of over $6 billion.
Joining a down-to-earth, friendly team of 4 (within a larger office of 200+), you will be responsible for:
- Analysis of monthly, quarterly & annual profit & loss and reporting thereon
- Systems support, development & improvement during the implementation of new ERPs
- Internal audits
- General accounting support and monitoring of European performance for reporting to UK management and US Head Office
We are looking for a motivated, personable individual willing to gain further experience in a varied accounting role. You should have the following existing skillset:
- Intermediate Excel - ability to create Pivot Tables and use V-Lookups
- Fluent English language (different linguistic backgrounds are welcome)
- Tax and regulatory knowledge (be it theoretical or practical)
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- No specific ERP experience is required, but Hyperion would be great
You don't need to be extensively experienced and we will look at those qualified through either experience or education. If you are less experienced, the following qualifications are of interest:
- ACCA (part-qualified);
- AAT qualified
- Bachelors in Finance/Accounting related field
With excellent benefits including private medical, a lovely team and large office, this is a great 'step-up' position for those who are struggling to progress with their current company.
It is commutable by public transport from Ashford and Hatton Cross stations, but drivers with their own car will find it considerably easier. Those looking to relocate are welcomed.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£26,000 to £28,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 5 years
- Plenty of scope for contract renewal/ permanent roles