Reference: 08730 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 16 April 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 16 April 2020
A global biotechnology company who are a market leader in their therapeutic area are looking for an Environment Health and Safety (EHSS) Manager to join their team in London.
This is a great opportunity to work for a pharmaceutical company who work to the highest standards with EHSS being a key focus.
Their International HQ is a hub of activity and as EHSS for the international and European regions you will play a key role in the creation and delivery and management of EHSS programmes whilst constantly be looking for ways to enhance them.
- Oversee EHSS programmes and liaise with other departments to ensure these are implemented
- Support projects and represent the department across the region both internally and externally
- Creating new Health & Safety and sustainability programmes and procedures
- Running metrics and reports and analysis
- Supervising site inspections as well as assisting in accident/incident reporting
- Ideally educated to a Bachelor’s degree level in Health & Safety (NEBOSH, NRCQ)
- Previous experience in a biotechnology/pharmaceutical setting
- The ability to solve complex situations and communicate effectively at all business levels
- Excellent expertise across UK and European Health & Safety modules and legislation
- Highly organised with excellent leadership and communication skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£40,000 to £42,000
- Great role for work/life balance
- Globally recognisable brand name
- Working in an appealing industry sector
- Multinational pharmaceutical company
- A highly visible role within the business allowing you a commercial overview of the company
- A people centric company with an emphasis on providing a collaborative and innovative working environment
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company