Reference: 09616 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 14 April 2022
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 14 April 2022
An excellent opportunity to join an innovative business working in a varied and engaging role. This is a hybrid position, split between home working and the office based on the outskirts of Reading. Full job training provided.
This is a highly customer focused role, working in a team environment. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills both written and verbal, you will be able to manage your own time effectively and work collaboratively to solve problems.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of the Customer Success Team you will gather and track data on how the platform is being used
- Attend to customer support requests via email, live chat and phone calls
- Engage with customers to obtain feedback and provide case studies and reports on successes to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide end user platform training and coaching as needed whilst resolving any queries
- Liaise with other departments to achieve the highest levels of customer delivery and service
The ideal candidate will be degree educated (or equivalent work experience) and possess strong Microsoft Office and research skills.
For more information or to apply, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£21,000 to £22,000
£23,500 to £25,000 + Benefits