Reference: 09514 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 11 January 2022
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 11 January 2022
As the EMEA Payroll Assistant, this is a great opportunity to work on EMEA payroll with responsibility for running individual country payrolls. As part of a close-knit team you will work in conjunction with the team to provide payroll services for over 1000 staff enabling you to build your European experience within a growing international business.
This opportunity is offered on a fully remote contract (anywhere in the UK) on an initial 6 month, temporary contract, with strong chance of extension - we would like candidates to see this as a medium-long term opportunity.
- Setting up, processing and running payroll from preparing journals to post-payroll reporting
- Manage payroll data relating to local tax, social and healthcare payments
- Complete banking requirements
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
Key Skills Required:
- Experience preparing and running payroll for European countries
- Excel skills
- ADP is advantageous
- Strong communication skills, fluency in a European language is highly advantageous
- Extensive knowledge of payroll principles, industry practices and standards in the UK and European countries
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, apply here today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £40,000
£29,400 to £37,050 + Benefits