Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 13 June 2017
A leading US headquartered IT software vendor in the Camberley area are currently hiring for an EMEA Marketing Executive to focus solely on the development and delivery of marketing campaigns through the Marketo automation platform.
The role is accountable for managing lead and demand generation across EMEA through building and running lead nurture campaigns including the creation of content and messaging according to the marketing strategy. Your role involves heavy use of marketing automation platform Marketo, but previous experience in this specific platform is not essential - use of others such as Eloqua, Pardot & HubSpot are also acceptable.
You don't necessarily need to have previous IT software industry experience either, but you do need to have previous experience in running and delivering marketing campaigns including reporting and analysing of results.
This role is ideal for somebody looking to get into the tech space or looking to progress on their first couple of years' career experience in campaign marketing and marketing automation.
Camberley is commutable from locations such as Reading, Wokingham, Bracknell, Farnborough, Guildford, Wokingham, Fleet, Aldershot and Crowthorne. Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£32,000 to £38,000
- Use your Marketing Automation (Marketo) knowledge to work across a new big account
- Join a start-up, digital marketing agency
- Great potential to progress upwards into account management
- Marketo and Salesforce (SFDC) experience will be utilised
£55,000 to £60,000
- A chance to work with an award winning channel marketer
- Providing world class business worldwide
- A Gartner Magic Quadrant leader
- Advanced technology that allows for flexibility and new standards of responsiveness
£25,000 to £30,000