Reference: 06739 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 16 June 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 16 June 2017
This is on opportunity for an IT Helpdesk professional to join the internal IT support team of a leading international company based near to Reading. This is a full time, permanent role with a salary of £25-30K + excellent benefits.
If you are looking for a role where can take ownership of all hardware and software issues across EMEA, this role will be an ideal fit for you. Naturally additional language skills are advantageous as you will be supporting users where English is not their first language (business level English is essential).
Working with a 1st line support rep, you will provide escalated support for approximately 250 users, providing them with technical support for all IT related issues. You will make sure that all employees are kept updated with any ongoing issues and you will aim to resolve all queries in an efficient and timely manner.
This is a helpdesk role (managing escalated technical queries to through to closure) but will require some desktop support for IT and networking issues within the office environment. You will log the progress of all issues on the company’s internal system and will make sure that this is kept up-to-date at all times.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and proven customer service experience, ideally within a similar role. Core technical skills required include:
- Windows desktop operating systems
- Office 365
- Direct Access / VPN
- Citrix / Terminal server
- Windows server 2008 – 2016
If this role is appealing to you, please submit your CV via this website for an initial informal conversation about the direction of your career.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,000 to £25,000
- A well established business with a close knit team
- You will be part of a team that is looking to grow and develop the business
- Long term career progression opportunity for the right individual
£24,000 to £27,000
- They have an inspiring management team who lead from the front and are focused on developing their business to the next level
- Ongoing training and development on the latest technology
- Great working environment and really look after their staff
£21,000 + Benefits
- Established company
- Industry training provided
- Competitive salary
- Friendly team