Reference: 04184 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 11 August 2016
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 11 August 2016
EMEA General Ledger Accountant: 9 – 12 Month Contract
A Global leader in digital security is recruiting for an EMEA General Ledger Accountant on a temporary basis to join the EMEA Finance Team. You will be responsible for the provision of financial reporting and accounting services for key business units and will regularly liaise with teams across the business.
- Providing financial information for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations across foreign currencies.
- Creating and entering GL Journals; Accruals, Prepayments, Fixed Assets, Inventory and Payroll across multiple currencies.
- Preparation of local statutory accounts.
- Dealing with audit and tax queries.
- Developing systems and assisting with process enhancements.
- Experience of VAT and Corporate Tax for UK and another EMEA country / countries.
- ACCA or CIMA Qualified Accountant or qualified by experience.
- Previous regional (EMEA) accounting experience / previous experience working in an IFRS compliant environment is beneficial.
- Prior experience of working with a major accounting system as Oracle or SAP.
- Must be an advanced user of Excel.
- Ability to speak a second European Language would be beneficial.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £23,000
- Multilingual, shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 5 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
£24,000 to £27,000
- Working with a globally recognised consumer tech company
- Working in an highly motivated start up environment
- Accounts Assistant/GL/AP level role
£21,500 to £33,300 + Benefits
- Brand new role due to rapid company growth
- Initial 12 month, temporary contract
- Hackney Central/London Fields location
- Great opportunity for those from a paralegal background