Reference: 08273 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 20 May 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 20 May 2019
- Hungry for success?
- Target driven and looking to work in a dynamic environment?
- Looking for FAST career progression?
- A bright, innovative, talented individual and want to be part of something BIG?
- Someone who has a consistent desire to be THE BEST!
- The type of person who has an attitude to go extra mile
Working for this innovative tech start up (focusing on developing European markets), this is an opportunity you've been looking for to take your career to the next step.
What do you need?
- Fluency in (German or Dutch or Swedish or French or Danish or Finnish or Norwegian or Spanish or Italian) and English; excellent verbal and writing skills in both languages
- Desire to work in cyber security sales space
- Hungry to exceed targets
- Self-sourcing own leads, generating a consistent pipeline
What the company offers to you:
- Fast paced, entrepreneurial and challenging environment with quick progression for successful individuals
- Great events!
- Amazing TEAM, collaborative environment. Lots of team activities!
If you think that you are THE ONE, apply today!
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail, please call Magdalena Cybulska on 01753 830706 or email email@example.com
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Tags: SAAS, cloud, technology, IT software, cyber security, enterprise level, SDR, BDR, sales, business development, sales development, German, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Italian, Spanish, French
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£12.00 to £14.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Working as part of an EMEA sales team
- Contract role with potential for progression
- Excellent earning potential
£30,000 to £35,000 + Benefits
- Create inroads with key decision makers in businesses to generate interest in companies products
- German language spoken and written skills are essential with Dutch and Polish being desirable but not essential
- Hunter style candidate wanted, eager to over exceed targets
£25,000 to £30,000 (£45,000.00 OTE)
- Competitive salary and OTE
- Opportunity to network at trade shows and events
- Established translation agency