Reference: 09139 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 25 June 2021
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 25 June 2021
We are recruiting an Accounts Payable Team Leader/Supervisor for a team of analysts covering UK, Europe and North Africa, who will support them through a period of change and knowledge transfer.
Therefore, although traditional AP Managers will be considered, it is just important to us that we find someone with the following experiences:
- International exposure (be that territory management or international stakeholder management)
- Migration/knowledge transfer experience (or implementation, change management etc.)
- Process improvements
- Usage of a SAP or another major ERP (Oracle, Sage etc)
- SSC (shared services) or BPO background
Ideally we'd like a speaker of a foreign language (French, Spanish, Italian or German being preferred) - this isn't a deal breaker though. Attitude and the other elements are of greater importance.
Although initially focusing on the management of the AP team, future opportunities for process improvements and change management mean that we're looking for those keen to use experiences in these areas to help develop the SSC's standing in the global set-up.
If this sounds like the role for you, don't hesitate to apply for more information.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Graduate opportunity for those looking to gain experience in international company
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover
- Full training provided
- Modern offices
- Great company culture
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes
£28,000 to £34,000
- Innovative and established company
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
- Working as part of a close knit team