Reference: 06592 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 10 March 2017
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 10 March 2017
Our client are a leading international player in the FMCG market, continually growing across the EMEA territory. As such, they are currently looking for an Accounting Analyst to support their EMEA intercompany accounts in their UK-based SSC.
You will be responsible for the integrity of internal accounting processes, working actively with your team of various skill/ experience levels and should therefore be comfortable guiding and supporting colleagues as well as reporting to your team lead.
What you will require:
- P&L and general month end reporting
- Varied accounting experience (AR, AP, GL), ideally working to SOX regulations.
- SAP, Business Warehouse or similar ERP
- Ideally part-qualified in CIMA, ACCA or ACA (or equivalent).
This opportunity is offered on a temporary contract until the end of 2017 initially.
You will either be willing to relocate or be within easy commute of Frimley, Surrey. You should be a team player and truly enjoy communicating and interacting with others. You'll want to prove yourself within a company which can offer many different directions for you to go in and really boost your career. Not only will they look fantastic on your CV, you'll likely not want to leave for years due to their friendly environment, excellent benefits and extremely competitive salary.
If you are excited reading this and feel you have all of the attributes required, don't hesitate to apply today.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £27,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 3 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in last 4 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
Negotiable + Benefits
- Well known brand
- Competitive salary, bonus and ongoing internal training
£31,000 to £44,000 + Benefits
- Sole responsibility for all month end closure and reporting tasks
- Autonomous role requiring independent, confident & decisive person
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover