Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 2 August 2017
- Take full responsibility for the email marketing function
- Join a vibrate, fast paced environment
- Manage, optimise, live and breath email marketing and CRM
- Work with leading retail and FMCG brands
This is a great opportunity for an Email Marketing Specialist to join a challenging B2C environment in North London. You will work directly with the Directors and Head of Online Content, to manage the entire email marketing function. You'll join a close-knit team, working strategically and hands on across all campaigns.
- Working hands on across all email marketing campaigns
- Lasing with content and vendor teams, working strategically to optimise campaigns
- Monitor campaign's success, completing all A/B split testing
- Targeting, segmenting and customising emails, managing the nurture
- Integrating campaigns with the CRM, generating leads for sales teams
- Utilising your creativity to create content and graphics, to create visually appealing email campaigns.
- Love of email marketing
- Strong copy writing and communication skills
- Ability to edit or write HTML code
- Experience using photoshop
- B2C marketing experience, within broader digital marketing
- High attention to detail
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£50,000 to £55,000 + Benefits
- Leading FMCG company
- Friendly and ambitious working environment
- Working with top customers and leading media agencies
- International Company
- Great salary & benefits package
£25,000 to £35,000
- Excellent career progression.
- Working for across EMEA.
- Some international travel.
- Medical industry.
€67,000 to €87,000
- Company with ambitious growth plans
- First marketing hire for the French business so lots of scope for the right person
- Working for a market leader