Reference: 08288 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 30 May 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 30 May 2019
Why should you want to join this company?
- Work in a modern work environment with 200 other positive, driven employees for one of Berkshire’s leading employers
- Marketing team (on & offline) of 20 staff; plenty of scope to progress and develop personal skills and career
- Company offers a relaxed, dress down environment with realistic flexi-working hours
- Solid benefits package includes on-site restaurant, coffee bar and well maintained outside spaces
What will I be doing in the role?
- Own the strategy and delivery of complex and targeted email campaigns on a national basis
- Customer acquisition and retention are key metrics for success and you will deliver results through the email/eCRM channel in context with the full digital mix
- Managing the full email cycle from design through to post campaign reporting and analysis
- Process improvement and research
- Optimising user journeys and brand engaging through new technologies such as data preferences, chatbots and social messaging
This sounds good – what skills do I need?
- A eCRM/Email marketing specialist who is experienced in the strategy and development of an eCRM function
- An individual who has a good understanding of digital marketing and the part email marketing play
- An expert in generating new leads through innovative email campaigns
- A candidate with strong analytical skills with an experience of working with large volumes of data
- Highly driven, upbeat character with excellent time management and can-do attitude
For more information and an informal initial conversation about the role and how it will fit your career, please apply through this site.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£34,000 to £40,000 + Benefits
- Great opportunity for a goal orientated and passionate SEO expert to work on exciting online strategies
- Leading consumer services business in Thames Valley region
- Working along respected and award-winning marketing team
- Fast paced and vibrant organisation with modern offices and great onsite facilities
£25,000 to £30,000
- Established services provider based in St Albans
- Standalone marketing role
- Competitive salary
- Good team environment
€35,000 to €40,000
- Working for a growing, global company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team with significant experience within the pharma / healthcare sector