Reference: 08288 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 30 May 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 30 May 2019
Why should you want to join this company?
- Work in a modern work environment with 200 other positive, driven employees for one of Berkshire’s leading employers
- Marketing team (on & offline) of 20 staff; plenty of scope to progress and develop personal skills and career
- Company offers a relaxed, dress down environment with realistic flexi-working hours
- Solid benefits package includes on-site restaurant, coffee bar and well maintained outside spaces
What will I be doing in the role?
- Own the strategy and delivery of complex and targeted email campaigns on a national basis
- Customer acquisition and retention are key metrics for success and you will deliver results through the email/eCRM channel in context with the full digital mix
- Managing the full email cycle from design through to post campaign reporting and analysis
- Process improvement and research
- Optimising user journeys and brand engaging through new technologies such as data preferences, chatbots and social messaging
This sounds good – what skills do I need?
- A eCRM/Email marketing specialist who is experienced in the strategy and development of an eCRM function
- An individual who has a good understanding of digital marketing and the part email marketing play
- An expert in generating new leads through innovative email campaigns
- A candidate with strong analytical skills with an experience of working with large volumes of data
- Highly driven, upbeat character with excellent time management and can-do attitude
For more information and an informal initial conversation about the role and how it will fit your career, please apply through this site.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Part of a European focused marketing team
- Perfect role if you are passionate about digital marketing
- Fast paced growing business at the forefront of internet technology
- Engaging working environment focused on team work & high-quality customer service
- Initial 12-month contract with potential for progression
£39,000 to £42,700
- Globally recognised, household brand
- Multilingual UK & EMEA office
- Genuine growth & role development opportunities
- Remote UK OR Germany-based role