Reference: 06568 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 24 February 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 24 February 2017
Eastern European Sales Executive - Czech + Russian or Slovak
An exciting opportunity for a fluent Eastern European language speaker in the capacity of a Sales Executive has opened up in an innovative and forward- thinking business based near Bracknell. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, high-achievement-oriented individual who wants a role where they have the ability to learn and succeed in the fast paced field of sales.
The role is with an immediate start where you will be working between the hours of 8am-5pm. This opportunity offers a generous basic salary and on targeted earnings.
- To prospect, negotiate, and close sales of surplus industrial equipment listed by clients.
- Generating new business through cold calling and lead generation.
- Working with the pre-existing database to qualify leads, identify and target clients.
- Account management – maintaining and developing existing client relationships.
- Native level Eastern European language + any second Eastern European language.
- A background in sales and new business development is essential.
- You will be a confident user of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other Microsoft packages.
- Hold strong customer service skills and have an excellent telephone manner.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £25,000
- Excellent opportunity to work with an European Client base
- Great chance to utilise and develop existing language skills
- Working with a fantastic sales team to expand and grow with European focus
£20,000 to £26,000 (£11,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity
- Ideally fluent Russian & Hebrew speaker
- Perfect role to build sales career from
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team
£10.01 to £11.00 per hour
- Home based
- Opportunity to use your French language skills
- Working on French speaking markets generating qualified business leads for global IT companies
- Using advanced communication skills to verify and qualify and gather information by phone