Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 8 April 2022
- Leading retail company based around Windsor
- Competitive salary
- Ideal for someone looking to expand their E-Commerce Sales experience
This is an exciting opportunity for an E-Commerce Sales Manager to join a luxury retail company, based near Windsor on a 6-month FTC. You will oversee new and existing business opportunities through all online retail channels ensuring maximum sales and profitability.
This role will be office-based and any candidates applying must be willing to work in their office (no remote working is available for this role). Full Covid 19 precautions are in operation and will be talked through prior to submission.
The successful E-Commerce Sales Manager will be responsible for a range of activities including:
- Managing all E-commerce accounts and building partnerships with each online retailer
- Developing business plans for each online retailer and ensure these are in line with gross sales targets and profitability
- Supporting e-commerce strategies development
- Tracking brand performance across all retailers, ensuring images and product details are up to date
- Monitoring competitor activity and e-commerce trends
This role would suit a candidate looking to build on their existing E-commerce Sales experience. Additionally, an understanding of consumer goods business would be highly beneficial for this role. Proven expertise in Microsoft Excel at Advanced level and SAP are essential.
Our client offers a competitive starting salary and a friendly working environment. If you would like to be considered for this vacancy, please apply though this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35,000 to £45,000