Reference: 06700 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 22 May 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 22 May 2017
Our client, a dynamic data centric marketing agency are currently recruiting for experienced and successful data focused Data Management/Researchers fluent in Dutch and English to join their growing UK team.
Working remotely from home on a contract basis for full time hours; this is an exciting opportunity for a data focused Market Research professional The core focus of the role is to build and verify large data sets. With keen attention to detail you will identify data gaps and through desk and telephone based research build and complete data sets for multiple clients as well as build out profiles and follow up calls.
The successful candidate must have excellent attention to detail, be extremely self-motivated and have a results-driven and proactive attitude. To be considered you must be prepared to commit to working from home. You will have a background in phone based research across desk and telephone research and strong MS Excel skills, the ability to use pivot tables is key. Market research experience across the technology, financial services, telecommunications and legal sectors is highly advantageous.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£28.55 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for an innovative company at the forefront of their therapy area
- Joining a fast paced, highly accurate and proactive team
£10.01 to £12.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused organisation
- You enjoy working with data to ensure accuracy and continual improvement.
£10.00 to £11.00 per hour
- Start-up company in Windsor
- Experience with Microsoft Office is essential
- Video games enthusiast