Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 13 December 2019
- Home based on a short term basis with potential for further projects
- Working with leading technology vendors
- Working for a UK based marketing agency who specialise in data centric campaigns
- Covering the Dutch market
Working remotely from home; this is an exciting opportunity for a technology focused sales candidate to utilise their Dutch language skills, generating qualified leads in the Dutch market.
The core focus of the role is to conduct high quality IT sales conversations with C Level decision makers at enterprise organisations.
The successful candidate must be extremely self-motivated and have a results-driven and proactive attitude. This role offers excellent progression opportunities; including project management, campaign management and business development opportunities for successful candidates.
To be considered, you must have an excellent track record of technology based sales / new business development / lead generation / telemarketing, ideally working through an integrated marketing agency. You must have experience selling to large enterprise level companies, and be confident, articulate and possess excellent communication skills at all levels.
If this role sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more, please contact Jocelyn Chapman on 01753834866 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, to apply, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Home based
- Initially 1 month booking
- Working on UK markets generating qualified business leads for global IT companies
- Using advanced communication skills to verify and qualify and gather information by phone
£25,000 to £30,000 (£45,000.00 OTE)
- Competitive salary and OTE
- Opportunity to network at trade shows and events
- Established translation agency
£12.00 to £14.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Working as part of an EMEA sales team
- Contract role with potential for progression
- Excellent earning potential