Reference: 07127 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 22 February 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 22 February 2018
Our client, an international company based in Reading are currently recruiting for a Dutch speaking Lead Generation Representative to join their team on an ongoing temporary contract.
This role is working for a leading IT vendor so is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to transition into a fast moving, sales role in a global business.
The successful applicant must be a proactive self starter who is not afraid to pick up the phone and make outbound calls. While experience within telemarketing / lead generation / sales is desirable; the company will provide training for somebody who can demonstrate the right attributes and attitude to be successful within the role.
A fluent level of Dutch and English is essential as these calls will be primarily focused on the Dutch market. English must be fluent for training & interview purposes.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £26,000 (£11,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity
- fluent German speaker
- Perfect role to develop your sales career
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team
£9.50 to £11.00 per hour
- Multilingual customer service environment
- Open plan, modern environment
- Possibility to gain initial UK, office based experience
- Internationally recognised brand
- To start either 22nd October or 19th November
£30,000 to £45,000
- An innovative international solutions company
- Great team focused environment
- Great earning potential