Reference: 07127 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 22 February 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 22 February 2018
Our client, an international company based in Reading are currently recruiting for a Dutch speaking Lead Generation Representative to join their team on an ongoing temporary contract.
This role is working for a leading IT vendor so is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to transition into a fast moving, sales role in a global business.
The successful applicant must be a proactive self starter who is not afraid to pick up the phone and make outbound calls. While experience within telemarketing / lead generation / sales is desirable; the company will provide training for somebody who can demonstrate the right attributes and attitude to be successful within the role.
A fluent level of Dutch and English is essential as these calls will be primarily focused on the Dutch market. English must be fluent for training & interview purposes.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£10.00 to £11.00 per hour
- Multilingual customer service environment
- Money over the Christmas period
- Possibility to gain initial UK, office based experience
- Internationally recognised brand
£20,000 to £25,000
- They have an inspiring management team who lead from the front and are focused on developing their business to the next level
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive sales people
£30,000 to £38,000
- Focused on high quality marketing services provision to the tech sector
- Growth oriented
- Collaborative and team oriented business