Reference: 06722 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 8 June 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 8 June 2017
Our client, an international company based in Reading are currently recruiting for a Dutch speaking Lead Generation Representative to join their team on an ongoing temporary contract.
This role is working for a leading IT vendor so is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to transition into a fast moving, sales role in a global business.
The successful applicant must be a proactive self starter who is not afraid to pick up the phone and make outbound calls. While experience within telemarketing / lead generation / sales is desirable; the company will provide training for somebody who can demonstrate the right attributes and attitude to be successful within the role.
A fluent level of Dutch and English is essential as these calls will be primarily focused on the Dutch market. English must be fluent for training & interview purposes.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £26,000 (£11,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity
- fluent German speaker
- Perfect role to develop your sales career
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team
£10.00 to £11.00 per hour
- Multilingual customer service environment
- Money over the Christmas period
- Possibility to gain initial UK, office based experience
- Internationally recognised brand
£20,000 to £25,000
- They have an inspiring management team who lead from the front and are focused on developing their business to the next level
- Ongoing training and development enables everyone who works there to have great long term career prospects within the organisation
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive sales people