Reference: 06722 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 8 June 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 8 June 2017
Our client, an international company based in Reading are currently recruiting for a Dutch speaking Lead Generation Representative to join their team on an ongoing temporary contract.
This role is working for a leading IT vendor so is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to transition into a fast moving, sales role in a global business.
The successful applicant must be a proactive self starter who is not afraid to pick up the phone and make outbound calls. While experience within telemarketing / lead generation / sales is desirable; the company will provide training for somebody who can demonstrate the right attributes and attitude to be successful within the role.
A fluent level of Dutch and English is essential as these calls will be primarily focused on the Dutch market. English must be fluent for training & interview purposes.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£40,000 to £45,000 (£90,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- One of the fastest growing global tech vendors; great time to join a company embarking on an incredible journey
- Gartner Magic Quadrant leader in their market
- Great base salary levels, share options in company with huge forecasted trajectory, great earning potential (OTE)
- Fantastic progression opportunities within 18 months in each role
£25,000 to £27,000 (£10,000.00 OTE)
London - South West
- Fast growing tech start-upcompany
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Great earning potential with realistictargets
- Modern office with an amazing roof terrace
- Energetic, ambitious environment with great social activities
- PERFECT role forHUNGRY graduate calibre candidates who want fast career progression
£30,000 to £35,000 (£50,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- One of the fastest growing tech companies in the world
- Gartner magic quadrant leader
- Compelling reasons to join their business
- US onboarding during first 3 months
- Massive growth potential to AE / field based role within 2-3 years