Reference: 07093 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 2 February 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 2 February 2018
As an exceptional Technology Lead Development professional, working for a Gartner magic quadrant leader who have a fast growing business model is what you are looking for. On top of this my client can offer an outstanding working environment in bright modern offices with great earnings potential combined with training and support to hone your skills.
You will be looking to use your Dutch language skills to develop technology sales leads for the Benelux region. An opportunity to join a well established yet fast growing business at the top of their game, you will be focused on generating qualified leads and actionable information that the EMEA sales team can convert in to sales.
Highly motivated, tenacious and with excellent communication and questioning skills, you will have worked in a similar role with a focus on phone based communication and either business development or outbound customer service experience.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834 866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Keywords: Sales development, lead generation, telemarketing, internal sales, business development, targets, Dutch, The Netherlands, Holland, Benelux region, cold calling, lead qualification, lead development, outbound customer service.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£40,000 to £45,000 (£90,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- One of the fastest growing global tech vendors; great time to join a company embarking on an incredible journey
- Gartner Magic Quadrant leader in their market
- Great base salary levels, share options in company with huge forecasted trajectory, great earning potential (OTE)
- Fantastic progression opportunities within 18 months in each role
£25,000 to £27,000 (£10,000.00 OTE)
London - South West
- Fast growing tech start-upcompany
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Great earning potential with realistictargets
- Modern office with an amazing roof terrace
- Energetic, ambitious environment with great social activities
- PERFECT role forHUNGRY graduate calibre candidates who want fast career progression
£30,000 to £35,000 (£50,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- One of the fastest growing tech companies in the world
- Gartner magic quadrant leader
- Compelling reasons to join their business
- US onboarding during first 3 months
- Massive growth potential to AE / field based role within 2-3 years