Reference: 08239 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 2 May 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 2 May 2019
- Do you want to work for a company where they are truly focused on seeing you thrive?
- Want to work for a business which has 60%+ year-over-year growth in the EMEA region (30%+ on a global basis)
- $1bn+ global revenues; strong forecast for future business growth
- True customer-first sales approach
These are a few headlines but there are many more to go through if you are a Dutch IT Sales Representative who wants to work for a company which values your efforts and will progress your career forward as you are delivering for them.
'Disruptor' gets thrown around too easily nowadays, but this business can give clear, identifiable reasons as to how they have significantly changed their tech space. This is a business where people are excited to be a part of the journey and are enjoying the ride, no matter what they face.
If you're looking for an exciting, modern tech start-up who have already become a Gartner magic quadrant leader and want to play a key part in the continued success of a hotly anticipated organization, then apply via this website today.
The role is a Dutch Inside Sales Rep (Dutch ISR), which is focused upon managing the entire sales cycle from prospect through to close (sales up to $250K max value), driving a high volume of new business and pipeline in the Netherlands.
To be the right person for this role, you'll be a customer-first, commercially-savvy Dutch speaking sales professional with a proven track record of high level success in previous roles. This is not a straightforward job to get, so be prepared that you will need to impress to be successful. That does mean however, that if successful you will only work with the other like-minded, top industry professionals.
If this role sounds appealing, you speak / write Dutch to a native or business fluent standard, and you want to know more about this exceptional company, please apply today. We will setup an initial, informal conversation (phone, F2F or video based) to get to know you better but also to go through the role and company in a lot more detail.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£40,000 to £45,000
- Fluent English speaker
- Perfect role to develop your sales career
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team
Negotiable + Benefits
- Based in close proximity to the French Alps
- A modern and dynamic translation company
- Small and friendly team
- Role has become available due to company growth
- Training provided
£12.00 to £14.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Working as part of an EMEA sales team
- Contract role with potential for progression
- Excellent earning potential